Saturday, October 04, 2008

I haven't been online for so long, my fingers are getting rusty.

Danny's was awesome. I totally gawked at the huge house with the pretty glass den & even prettier pool (where things I wanna forget about happened gee) Watched chick flicks & Westlife concert & I think the heat ran up to beyond boiling, unless Bryan appeared. Drifted off to sleep at 5am after sprouting gibberish with Olly which was why I slept for 15hrs when I got home. Everyone was being retarded, & that's what a bunch of girls do at sleepovers, do you see now guys? :D

S is my favourite member of the alphabet.


Long overdue pics, but doesn't mean the pple in the Above pic (plus Siyix) ever stop missing the name spelt out in the Below pic. Don't forget us even when in the company of hot guys & cute fishes!

From http://squaddie-power.blogspot.com/ :
i bet everyone misses me :D
-in the backgrd, everyone nods and agrees-
see ! i just knew it !
everyone secretly likes me more than anyone else on earth.
hahahahaha.

shall see everyone next sunday yea !
missing everyone loads,
even though i knw you all miss me more thn i miss you guys.

alright see you and miss me till then ! :D
//
gosh people
i cant wait till sunday!
I DONT CARE WHERE WE ARE GOING AS LONG AS WE ARE GOING TOGETHER
<3

and if you havent received qingqing's msg
then im telling you now
that all of you are booked next sunday
12th of october
:D

oh and guess what people!
IM WEARING SJ TEE AND SQUAD JACKET
<33333
i havent worn them in so long
i decided they shouldnt rot in my cupboard
this morning
hahahhaha

okay one more paper and im free from the clutches of promos!

love love love!
obviously from your ever adorable and loveable squadmate

Nobody's ego beats the loves of my life:D I want to give my days&nights to my cupcakes, who always make me feel that I can reach for the skies & even if I fall, it's alright. Cos they'll never stop catching me.
My red badge, my pride. I think you're the pple I've shed the most tears over since the beginning of time(:

I miss promos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home